Seeking a Staffing Coordinator to schedule caregivers to assist seniors, disabled adults, and veterans in their home.
. We are interested in having someone join our already dynamic and committed team.
Knowledge of senior in-home care is a MUST, strong ability to multi-task and wearing multiple hats when needed.
Ideal candidate will have great phone etiquette, professional demeanor, ability to establish rapport with clients and caregivers and communicate with people from different cultural backgrounds.
Position is 9am-6pm We are looking for a positive, poised, and flexible, team-player that can perform with grace under pressure.
Must have excellent problem-solving skills, customer service skills, multi-tasking skills and the ability to negotiate and be persuasive.
Our ideal scheduler will: * Enjoy problem-solving under deadlines without getting stressed
* Able to Communicate with a diverse multi-cultural population including a team of caregivers and clients with behaviors and disabilities
* Maintain confidentiality, with a focus on teamwork, responsibility and self-discipline
* Demonstrate a positive attitude with patience and empathy
* Work well with a team and without a lot of supervision
* Ability to multi-task with concentration, adaptability and flexibility
* Work with a sense of urgency * Projecting a professional company image via telephone and in-person is essential.
Primary Responsibilities: * Coordinate daily service schedules for in-home caregivers to ensure timely staffing based on available shift variables.
* Daily and ongoing telephone communication with internal, external staff, clients, their families and the public.
* Monitor and update via industry scheduling computer software of schedules, employee and case notes.
* Assist supervisors in maintaining quality of service delivery and recommend changes as needed.
* Scheduling client cases at least 1 week in advance
* Communicate program plan to on-site staff to promote and maintain the client’s independent lifestyle.
This position requires the flexibility to be on-call on a rotating basis - answering our after-hours phone during nights, weekends, and responding to new service inquiries, emergencies, or calls from clients or caregivers.Qualifications:
* 1 years of scheduling experience senior in-home care
* Spanish speaker preferred but not necessary
* Proficiency in Microsoft office programs, internet navigation, computer skills.
* Ability to write and speak English professionally; excellent verbal, written skills and basic calculation knowledge
* Some college is preferred. Bi-lingual a plus but not essential.
* Desire to incorporate your interest in working with human services and/or special needs populations into a career.
* Reliable transportation is essential.
* All individuals must have a clean criminal record, valid driver's license and current auto insurance
* Ability to share in on-call after hours weekly rotation within staffing teamBenefits:
* Medical benefits (private concierge doctor and medical insurance)
* Weekly paychecks * Paid time off
* Paid holidays * Flexible work schedule
* Business casual work environment * One of the most reward jobs you'll ever have- helping seniors & disabled adults by finding their perfect caregiver
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location/Region: Huntington Beach, CA (92648)