At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities.
Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
* Under direct supervision, performs nonprofessional work assisting the dentist with patient care, instruments, supplies and records.
* Prepares operations with appropriate instruments and material for the patients scheduled to be seen.
* Assists dentist during treatment, providing instruments, material retraction or suction.
Sterilizes instruments and disinfects operation area between patients.
* Schedules patients for dental appointments.
* Performs laboratory procedures such as mixing impression material for dentures and assists in the clinical procedures of prosthetic dentistry.
* Develops and mounts routine films. Assists in maintaining dental charts, records dental findings.
* Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and controlled medications. Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
* Adheres to Universal Precautions and other appropriate infection control practices.
* Inventories and orders supplies to maintain proper levels.
* Performs nonprofessional work assisting the dentist with patient care, instruments, supplies and records.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum of one year dental assistant experience required.
* Must have current CPR certification.
* This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include: 5 weeks Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; $10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education; 401(k) with company match; Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Location/Region: Topeka, KS, US