Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for an X-Ray Technician to join our healthcare team at the Topeka Correctional Center located Topeka, Kansas.
* Maintain a working knowledge of radiation and electrical hazards to prevent exposure of inmates and staff.
* Respond to emergencies and critical incidents within the institution.
* Maintain accurate system for identifying, filing and recording films for proper diagnosis.
* Prepare and maintain chemicals for developing process.
* Check and maintain equipment in clean, proper, safe working order.
* Position patients properly for exposure/development of film for proper diagnosis.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited training program and registered in the state as required.
* Two years radiological technology experience preferred.
* Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Location/Region: Topeka, KS, US